To keep up the momentum and guarantee that the android application is gaining popularity is pretty much as essential as working hard and keeping the initial components incline. A great amount of effort is put into making an android application which clients like and suggest further on yet the same effort is fundamental for keeping clients intrigued by and utilizing the application.
It incorporates conversing with the clients, continuing launching features, making a good first impression and utilizing all functionalities of the working framework.
Communicate with the users:
According to a review led by Google and Ipsos Media CT, the application abandonment is due to the loss of interest. The main three reasons why clients leave an application are:
- 34% because of the absence of interest,
- 29% because of the change in client needs and
- 24% because of essentially absence of value.
However, convenience, need, and interestingness are subjective and change after some time since what one may think the clients need or like isn’t generally precise. So it’s vital to begin speaking with the clients.
The best long haul methodology is to cultivate a “VIP” beta-testing community. With the assistance of this beta-testing community, one can comprehend the need of the clients, even as they change and adjust. In light of these beta testers, one can get the chance to shape the application and an early access to new components which makes them feel like VIPs and frequently transforming them into backers for the application.
The Google+ people group and Play store’s beta distribution channel are exceptionally valuable for this reason. This circulation channel empowers clients to get normal application updates by means of the Play store, however from the beta discharge group. The Google+ people group is a forum to leave remarks and bug reports, and access to the channel can be limited.
It is exceptionally easy to make own beta-testing community with the help of the following steps:
- The initial step is to locate the initial few individuals who have appraised the application lower or who are especially vocal about its outline, and start conversing with them.
- Recognize that they’ve invested energy experimenting with the application so treat their concerns and complaints honestly.
- Request that they join the beta-testing community if they’re interested in the thought, and, where conceivable, guarantee that the following updates will address their worries particularly.
- Subsequent to doing this, let them know and express gratitude toward them for their assistance. In this way, clients go from being commentators to advocates.
An application published by Piriform named as CCleaner for Android is one such application for which the mentioned methodology was taken. With the assistance of this methodology, it developed to more than 15 million downloads, and the group of beta-testing developed to 10,000 individuals in a period range of only year and a half.
The general population whose suppositions shape the application next components and upgrades got to be supporters in this beta-testing group. This happened because it was kept useful and updated with clients’ needs. Although this beta gathering is huge, so when setting up one’s own, attempt to keep it to a number that will provide some free time. This time can permit reacting to questions and bug reports, while still leaving an ideal opportunity to work on the new components of the app.
Keep on Upgrading:
Make this a goal to upgrade the application routinely, and get clients used to and amped up for these updates. In view of this customary update routine, the clients will expect normal and intriguing upgraded features. It will likewise go about as a decent personal inspiration.
One ought to have an excess of components that they would have wanted to put in the item yet sensibly didn’t. Upgrade the application and name it 1.1 lean, and expect that half of the effort that goes into it will be bug fixes, however, get it out as soon as possible.
Consider the following to diminish the time between the application’s updates:
- Automated testing is the most critical. A persistent coordination server, for example, Jenkins, can be utilized to naturally run tests on components and changes. It will spare time doubling back over old code.
- An issue tracker is a decent device for organizing the work process and augmenting the quality conveyed with every update. For instance JIRA and Trello, these tools arrange and compose the releases with negligible bother and keep the regulatory overhead to a base.
- However, utilizing Git will keep code branches for new elements separate from the fundamental code base. When it’s an ideal opportunity to make an update, these code branches can then be specifically converged once again into the principle code base.
Use the power of First Impression:
With a specific end goal to keep the clients engaged and stay prevalent, make a decent impression in those initial few days after establishment. The goal ought to be to highlight the application’s helpfulness to new clients in the main week after the installation. Where conceivable, this onboarding ought to help clients through a genuine use case or show genuine information to best urge them the motivation behind the application.
The genuine information exhibited well, highlighting to new clients can demonstrate what sort of content they could anticipate. This methodology can bring about selection rates to spike and result in expanded revenue.
Use The Buffalo Completely:
With a little work, it’s anything but difficult to move the application’s center functionality into any of Android’s other structure variables. Nothing delights a client more than an application that functions admirably and consistently over the majority of their gadgets, from their new tablet to their telephone and even to their Android TV.
An approach to guarantee that one can convey a predictable ordeal over these stages is to create one Android Application Package (APK) file that can without much of a stretch be introduced on any Android gadget.
- The upside of APK file is programmed establishment on new gadgets. If the app user purchases another gadget, once they sign into the new gadget with their Google account, their applications will naturally be synchronized. On account of Android TV, where application disclosure is more troublesome, this is imperative to gain the installation traction.
- However, the disadvantage in creating a solitary APK for all stages is the subsequent document size. This one APK should contain all assets for all stages and designs, which means a conceivably bloated APK for those with telephones with little space.
Always begin the projects with two modules:
- Core: containing the center business rationale,
- Mobile: containing the Android-and stage particular code.
This methodology has various advantages, for example, making standalone testing of center business logic simpler.
These are all long-term approaches to deal with boosting client maintenance, driving everyday use and getting clients hooked on the application.
Yury Antonay, marketing manager of VIRONIT.